So I went to college, met awesome friends. Here are 10 random facts about them:
- They are ninjas.
- They eat a lot.
- They go wherever the nice noms are at.
- They can finish a meal and then ask, "Okay where to eat next."
- They go to Klang for cendol during a 2-hour break.
- They have a thing for recording people who fall asleep in class.
- One of them has the ability to laugh for half an hour continuously.
- One of them has the ability to say 20 'OK's in 5 minute time.
- One of them is fluffy.
- They have the ability to do about 10 mini flash mobs in 2 hours at Pyramid.
Just like me!
Since I don't blog often about college and friends, at least not as much as Brian and Jesmine, here's a compilation of some of our moments captured:
And here's a long video on our 'mini flash mobs day' in Pyramid. Forgive my barbarousness. I was never really ladylike throughout my life though I might look like that type. And how can I even be NORMAL around those ninjas! :
I know right, no better way to waste 2 hours of our life :)
Good night yall!
Up next, Oktoberfest at Laundry. Stay tuned ;)