Kose SEKKISEI Lotion Mask (Giveaway)
I was one of the lucky ones that are invited to Kose’s SEKKISEI workshop happened some time last week.
Believe it or not, I was genuinely excited. I’ve heard of the brand Kose and the praises that came with it but never really got to try it. From what I’ve heard, Kose is one of the highest quality Japanese skincare brand around.
After a short brief by our host, we got to experience Kose’s Sekkisei range on the spot. Alright ladies (and gentlemen), put on your bibs!
We started by removing our makeup with Sekkisei Cleansing Cream which brightens complexion as it deep cleanses. We were taught the correct method and massage for our faces. At that moment I was really able to feel all the impurities of my skin T_T
My skin felt so clean after cleansing! I skipped my eyes because I was too lazy to redo my eye makeup afterwards.
Now that our faces are clean, it’s time for us to experience the star of Sekkisei range, the Sekkisei Lotion!
The Sekkisei Lotion, one of the best whitening product, is able to give you deep translucency with the power of oriental plant extracts, even for dull skin. A lotion that creates fine-textured, hydrated “snow-white” skin.
Here’s a compressed cotton mask sheet.
Fill up the lotion bottle cap with the lotion and throw the mask sheet in there to absorb them.
Once the mask is entirely soaked and puffed up, place it on your face for 5-10 minutes.
After that, remove mask and tap the excess into the skin until it is absorbed. No rinsing is necessary.
At first I was skeptical when they said that this mask has an instant whitening effect but my my, what do you know? I do feel fairer and fresher after that mask experience. My face feels …. Like snow!
Here are some facts about the Sekkisei Lotion:
1) Based on a “beautiful translucent skin recipe” containing items carefully selected out of approximately 100 types of oriental plants. A lotion that creates fine-textured, hydrated, translucent skin like snow, using the hydrating power of gentle oriental plant extracts.
2) Balances out the skin’s moisture levels, preventing dullness, roughness, and pimples caused by dryness, as well as redness caused by sunburn from sunlight, or by the sun’s reflection in snowy areas.
3) The cloudy white lotion blends instantly into the skin, just like melting snow, creating fine-textured, plump skin. With a refreshing, light sensation, the lotion leaves the surface of the skin feeling silky smooth, yet hydrated. Your skin regains its natural pure translucency down to your pores.
4) Can be used on your face, neck, body & mask.
Oriental Plant Extracts:
1) Coix Seed Extract effects suchs as increased metabolism, whitening, moisturization and prevention of skin roughness.
2) Angelica Extract have disinfectant, whitening and moisturizing effects.
3) Melothria (White Lotus) extract suppress melanin production has whitening effects on the skin.
The SEKKISEI Lotion is available in every KOSE counters at these prices:
SEKKISEI Lotion 200ml- RM170
SEKKISEI Lotion 360ml- RM260
You can find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia
KOSE Lotion Mask Giveaway!!!
Good news for you lovely people out there! I will be giving away the Kose Sekkisei Lotion Mask. All you have to do is answer these questions in the comments section:
- What are the 3 main ingredients used in KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask?
- Name one of the benefits of the KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask. (Any 1 out of the 9 benefits)
Also, you can take part in Kose’s Miss Cinderella Contest here: Miss Cinderella
All the best!